NOTE—the customer’s obvious manufacturing partner.
NOTE is a leading northern European manufacturing partner with an international platform for manufacturing electronics-based products that require high technology competence and flexibility through product lifecycles.
- To grow the customer base with new customers having complex products and demands.
- To grow the business to the existing customer base.
- To improve operational efficiency through industry superior quality and delivery performance, improved supply chain services, optimisation of capacity utilisation and enhanced internal administrative processes.
- To accomplish carefully selected customer production “take-overs” and acquisitions.
“We make it work.” We are solution oriented,
driven and provide a stimulating working environment,
internally and for our customers.
We endeavour to do business on a proactive,
clear and sustainable footing.
“Get it right from the start.”
There is quality focus in everything we do.
We always strive to satisfy customer
demand, and adjust setups as required.
NOTE supports its customers by delivering the right quality at the right time, and at the right price. To achieve this, we develop and improve our processes and services continuously in the pursuit of satisfying the needs and expectations of customers and their markets. Being the customer’s manufacturing partner is a great responsibility, and one we take very seriously.
Through our quality management systems and world-class manufacturing practices, we make sure our customers know we live up to our motto “do it right from the start.” Customer experiences of NOTE, and their satisfaction levels, mean we can monitor our progress and continuous improvement work.
Certifications and standards:
- Workmanship IPC-A-610 compliance – all units
- Experience of manufacturing of products that require ETL or EX approvals, e.g. UL or ATEX
All NOTE sites conform to the same framework and methodology for continuous improvement work, conducted and managed at each NOTE site, with central support, coordination and measurement. This methodology enables a consistent NOTE-wide approach, which combined with NOTE Functional Forums for areas like Quality, Delivery, Sourcing, NPI, Sales and Finance, enables cross-fertilisation between sites for lessons learned, best practice and resource sharing.