NOTE Windsor continues to invest with new Ersa Hotflow 3/14e Convection Reflow Oven
In a culture of continuous improvement, NOTE takes pride in supporting its customers by delivering the right quality at the right time, and at the right price. To achieve this, we continue to invest in new machinery and have just taken delivery of a new Ersa Hotflow 3/14e Convection Reflow Oven.
The reflow oven is another investment in new machinery for 2021 and is widely regarded as the best in its class, with the 7 zone heat tunnel and a process length of over 4 metres. It offers the highest throughput, optimised energy balance, best process control and maximum machine up-times, with the “e” standing for efficiency.
The equipment gives NOTE Windsor the manufacturing capabilities to continue to deliver consistently high-quality, whilst PCBs get increasingly complex. It gives NOTE stable processes, reproducible parameters and ensures high standards when it comes to quality costs and delivery performance.
About the Ersa Hotflow 3/14e Convection Reflow Oven
The Ersa Hotflow 3/14e Convection Reflow System is of robust design and manufactured entirely from steel, welded air-tight, powder coated and with interior electric cabinet and a PC operating terminal. Features include the motorized hood opening, quick-change convection heater cassettes.
- Reflow soldering system with outstanding thermal performance and best energy balance.
- Energy efficient engines and perfect air management.
- Optimised heat transfer minimised ΔT zone.
- Optimal cross profile with lowest energy consumption due to best energy transfer and intelligent air management.
- Single track pin edge conveyor.
- Complete control, visualisation, and documentation of all processes.