Annual Report 2001
• The group report the best result, profit or loss, ever;
SEK 27 m. Net turnover increased to SEK 514 m. (350).
• Profit per share after tax amounts to SEK 52. (19).
• In April the annual general meeting accepted the
proposition from the board of a new trade mark strategy
under the group name NOTE.
• In May a co-operation agreement was signed with Sigma
Innovation (now a days Epsilon AB) – a company that
works with product development. Through the agreement
NOTEs customers receive access to advanced electronic
• In September a prototype workshop was opened in
Electrum in Kista just outside Stockholm. Kista is called the
high-tech center of Sweden.
• In November the global network was launched under its
own marketing profile, ems-ALLIANCE, at the
Productronica fair in Munich. Swedish as well as international
press attended the event.
• During the fourth quarter of the year an optionprogram
was offered to executives within the group. The program
was fully signed.
• At the end of the year new production premises of 1000
square meters were completed at the Norrtelje