Invitation to an Extraordinary General Meeting of NOTE AB (publ) on 25 April 2012
The shareholders of NOTE AB (publ), corporate identity number 556408-8770, are hereby invited to an Extraordinary General Meeting on Wednesday 25 April 2012 at 1:00 p.m., immediately following the Annual General Meeting, at Spårvagnshallarna, Birger Jarlsgatan 57A, Stockholm, Sweden.
Entitlement to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting
Shareholders wishing to participate at the Extraordinary General Meeting shall:
– be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Thursday, 19 April 2012,
– notify their intention to participate at the Extraordinary General Meeting to NOTE AB, Box 711, 182 17 Danderyd, Sweden, or by telephone on +46 (0)8 568 99000, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, 19 April 2012. Notifications shall include personal or corporate names, personal or corporate identity numbers, number of shares and address and telephone number.
For entitlement to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting, shareholders with nominee-registered holdings should temporarily re-register their shares in their own name in the share register through the agency of their nominee in advance of 19 April 2012.
Shareholders wishing to bring one or two assistants shall notify the company thereof in the time and manner applicable for shareholders.
The number of shares and votes of the company amounts to 28,872,600 as of this date.
Shareholders represented by proxy shall issue a dated power of attorney for the representative. If such power of attorney is issued by a legal entity, certified copies of the certificate of registration or equivalent authorisation shall be submitted. Registration certificates may not be more than six months old. Original powers of attorney and potential registration certificates should be submitted to the company by mail prior to the Extraordinary General Meeting. A form power of attorney is available to download from the company’s website, www.note.eu.
1. Opening the Meeting.
2. Electing a Chairman and a person to keep the minutes of the Meeting.
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list.
4. Approval of the Board of Directors’ proposed agenda.
5. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
6. Consideration of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
7. Resolutions on the appropriation of the company’s profits in accordance with the adopted Balance Sheet, and the record date for the right to receive dividends.
8. Other business due at the Meeting according to the Swedish Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
9. Closing the Meeting.
Board of Directors’ proposal (item 7)
7. The Board is proposing that a dividend shall be paid in the amount of SEK 0.30 per share, with Monday, 30 April 2012 as the record date for the right to receive dividends. Payment from Euroclear Sweden AB is estimated to take place on Friday, 4 May 2012.
The company’s retained earnings, according to the Balance Sheet as per 31 December 2011, assuming it has been approved by the Annual General Meeting on 25 April 2012, amounts to SEK 29 075 029 and consequently exceeds the total dividend amount of SEK 8 661 780 with SEK 20 413 249.
Documentation for the Meeting
The Board’s complete proposal and other documentation required according to the Swedish Companies Act will be available as of 4 April 2012 from the company at Vendevägen 85 A, Danderyd, Sweden, and on the company’s website, www.note.eu. The documentation will be sent to shareholders that so request and having provided their postal or e-mail address.
The Board of Directors of NOTE AB (publ)
NOTE is one of the leading manufacturing partners for outsourced electronics production in the Nordics. NOTE produces PCBs, sub-assemblies and box build products. NOTE’s customer offering covers the complete product lifecycle from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. In 2011, net sales were SEK 1,209 m; the group has approximately 950 employees. NOTE is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. For more information, go to www.note.eu
NOTE AB (publ) is publishing this information in accordance with the Swedish Securities Markets Act. This information was submitted for publication at 11:30 a.m. on 2 April 2012.